Friday, December 11, 2009

Logo Designed♥

Logos Designed

Work Flow
In this project I went to adobe Photoshop and I start with my project which is the one that I had to create a logo. The first step I did in this project was to press in file then the drop-down menu appear and I choose in new, after that a dialogue box appear and after that a dialogue box appear and I had to put the information of the name of the project, the image size which was a letter size, then the mode which was RGB colors it means red, green and blue three different colors to match with this project, and lastly it has 3 different contents they were white, background color and transparent I choose transparent for this project. After I was done putting all the information that was required for me to put on this file I then press in the button that Say ''OK'' after that a document appear with the size of a letter and transparent. After that I start working with the tool which it was the tool that draws images and I choose a flower then I stretch the flower then after that I choose the color which was hot pink. At the end I went to the tool bar again and I work with the tool that has A "T" which means that I could write whatever I want. And I wrote Lizzy's Designed after it was all set up I went to file and I click on save as, and I choose to save as jpg file. So that way I could downloaded to my site, after I follow this steps I was all done with my project, with a good quality and really easy to do.

Reflection
In this project I had to do a logo and I decided to do it with my name and with the color hot pink which is my favorite color that's why I choose to put this color. The reason I wrote my name and put "Lizzy's Designed" is because for me it represents that I like to be really unique, I love to create my own thing in my own way as long as I like it and I fell comfortable with I am really happy. This is the reasons why I choose to do my logo like this because as I said I am a really unique person. By doing this project I learn to use other tools that I didn't know how to use before doing this project. I learn that this program is really helpful to do any kind of art I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment